Saturday, May 28, 2011

The honours student rap

Thesis thesis thesis, work work work
Got a place in the library where I always lurk
Narrow that topic, down down down
Gotta argue a point before you hit the town

I got bitches, I got fast cars
I know 'aries' is also called 'mars'
You want my grill and my gold chain?
Well first you gotta suffer some thesis pain

Finish that verse, drop the hook
I'll just finish reading this history book

Type that essay, type it up
I have ranted like a nut
Did you know King Arthur had a really big sword?
Oh come on, I know you're not bored!

I am such a geeky loner
What'd you say? You got a problem, Homer?
If you're oblivious to my academic jokes
Don't study history - you ain't smart enough, folks

Drop that hook, then start a new verse
- this lame rap can't get no worse

2 comments: