Sunday, October 16, 2011

I want to rock and roll all night, and party every day

Only twelve more days and I won't have to feel the ' you should be studying guilt' every time I get distracted. I deleted my facebook to help with distractions yet I somehow seem to find others, like staring at the wall, thinking about moving to South America, browsing bookdepository, and oh...well...blogging.

Twelve more days and then it's all about sunny Melbourne days, dancing with my friends, my (fiction) book list, and beer gardens. Roll on the 28th. I guess having the ending in sight is a little bittersweet; I've  had a fantastic Honours year....and I won't truly be able to relax until the results come out.

Off to finish to finish my take home exam on medieval women; I'm linking Heloise, Eleanor of Aquitaine and Margherita Datini.

2 comments: