Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I didn't hear what you were saying, I live on raw emotion baby.

Well, I'm back at uni. The campus is awash with enthusiastic first years who will still be in bed at midday come week five. They're just mulling around seeing who they can practise breeding with. There are so many hipsters who look like they have barely reached puberty and oranged faced girls in tracksuit pants and hoodies. There are also plenty of gorgeous new boys, but now I am old enough to be considered a mature age student - 24.

I'm actually very happy to be back on campus. I just love walking around with my large coffee and pile of library books feeling superior to the aforementioned first years. I even have my own little assigned study cave.

My Honours topic has changed more times than facebook's layout, but I'm quite happy where I am at the moment - in the Renaissance.

    Photo: Timothy Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment